Thursday, October 20, 2011

Upcoming Arrival

Because of my long absence, there are some very large holes in my story. The largest and the most looming over me right now is the birth of Lois's second child. Yes. She got pregnant again in February which only added to my mental status. There is of course drama relating to this pregnancy.

Initially she told everyone she got pregnant with a new guy in the picture, Non...on their first date. But very quickly the numbers didn't add up. Someone dealing with fertility issues, is not the person you lie to about conception dates and things. She managed to know she was pregnant and inform Non before a test would even show positive. I knew something was just not right.

Well fast forward to June of 2011. Non and Lois have big fight, things get physical, and Kara is hurt. Non denies it all and gets arrested for abusing both girls. Protective order gets put in place, which they both violate. Kara gets taken away by the state for about 2 weeks. The police determine Lois's story doesn't make since and now don't know who to believe. They are not sure if it was Lois or Non who hit Kara prior to the fight. All charges are dropped against both except violation of the order of protection which has been extended for a year.

Well after all that mess had died down, Lois announces low and behold the child is not in fact Non's but Otis, Kara's dad. The same person who she swore was crazy and stalking her. Well apparently it's not that bad if she managed get pregnant.

Her due date is in question, because she won't tell anyone the truth. Lexie went to one of the ultrasound appointments and the doctor basically said the due date was incorrect due to the size of the baby. Oops.

Well now Lois has decided to give this child up for adoption. This is the second time she has done this during this pregnancy. The first time was when her and Non were off in May before the big blowup. This adoption has brought up a lot of hurt feelings in the family.

I feel she made the decision to not protect herself so she needs to take responsibility. She still is not working a job. She is living with her mother and "working" for her. Once again she runs from any responsibility in order to not have to take action herself. Superman is devastated and there is nothing he can do. I just can't imagine carrying a child for nine months and giving them away especially knowing a sibling remains behind. The couple adopting the child is the pastor of the "church" Lois and Luther go to. So of course they are supportive of it. They tend to move churches a lot and are somewhat fanatical in there beliefs. Once they created their own church. I am spiritual however I questions someone's motives when they are obviously getting something out of it.

So any day now, Lois will bring a new child into the world and I don't know what that means for my own family. I remember watching an episode of Teen Mom and hearing a statistic that a large portion of teen mothers will have another child within the next year. Damn statistics are right again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is crazy! Sending you warm thoughts!

Eyes Wide Open said...

Ugh!!!! I think I would lose my shit if The Kid got his gf pregnant and I was still miscarrying all my pregnancies. You are a strong, strong woman. I'm sorry to hear all the drama, and hope that Kara hasn't incurred any long term damage from it. Hope all is going well with your little bean. x