Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Back from the Dead

Well I made it. It didn't kill me. It tried and failed. I have been sick and trying to figure out how it is possible to be stuffed up and have runny nose at the same time. But I am finally recovered. I call it a sickness because the plague is too harsh. But only slightly. At the beginning of the week Superman was sick and I spent most of the week trying to keep the kids quarantined and away so they didn't get sick. It worked. For them.

So I got to the spend the rest of the week in bed trying to recover myself. I'm almost 100 percent. Some new developments have happened in my absence from the blogosphere. We decided to get an attorney instead of pushing for mediation with Lexie. The attorney seemed pretty certain we would get the increase in visitation and the child support wouldn't go up any significant amount since Lois is no longer included. Superman and the attorney are supposed to sit down with the other side sometime this week.

Lexie is not going to be happy when she realizes increase will not even pay for her attorney fees.

On the other end, Krypto has yet to respond to the mediation request. We've heard she is attempting to file contempt charges. For what I don't know. Her definition of contempt is not doing what she wants. We'll see what happens with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you got sick with all this stress!!

Crys said...

Oh goodness ... Krypto sounds like she's her own worst enemy. I'm glad to hear that you've survived whatever you had! I'm trying oh so hard to not get sick. Lysol is my friend.