Monday, October 26, 2009

Waiting

Superman is at mediation this morning with Lexie. The court date is postponed until the results of this meeting is over. So now I am reduced to waiting and watching my phone for the slightest movement that could be mistaken for a vibration. Last night we spent several hours going over everything we felt he should cover. We decided on what he could compromise on and what was not negotiable. I know he will do fine and what he feels is best.

I'm not good at waiting. Patience may be a virtue but why can't obsessive anxiety be one too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope you hear something soon!!!

Eyes Wide Open said...

Ugh...waiting is horrible! When my husband was in court to get his son back (after 2 years not seeing him) I was a high school teacher. I couldn't focus on my classes all day and made the kids do meaningless busywork so I could stare at my phone and wait...good luck!!!