Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mad As Hell

I just got off the phone with Superman and I am spitting fire. His niece called him earlier and told him Krypto was asking about problems at our house and Lane wanting to come over to our house more to watch over Clark. If she knew anything. She told her she had no idea what she was talking about.

I then get a copy of an email Kryto wrote to someone else...I would post it in it's entirety but I'm afraid it would come up on a search so here the gist of it.

I talked to Superman' s ex Lexie today and she was telling me that the girls ( Clark' s sisters) are concerned for Clark when he is over at their at Superman's...his wife is not very nice to him or them...she proceeded to also tell me that the oldest ( Lois ) since she got pregnant and she was living with Superman that he made her rent their car from them , pay rent, also they would ask her what she needed from the store and they would not buy food for her so she lost 15 to 20 pounds because of them not allowing her to eat much of anything...Lane now has a mid week visit with Superman on Tuesday's because she asked to because knew Clark was there every other Tuesday and she wanted to keep and eye on him....Clark got sent home from after school care on Monday because he was throwing up ...when I got home with him he asked me what day it was and I told him it was Monday and he said he thought it was Friday and that he was going to his dad's...I have contacted the school counselor ...I didn't know if that since there is concern for Clark when hes there by his sisters that see what's going on if there was anything else I needed to be doing besides getting the counseling started back up..

What load of bull shit is that??? There is just enough truth to that conversation that it led me to believe Lois is telling lies to her cousin who is still in contact with Krypto. (Yes, the same cousin who gave Krypto pictures of Kent)

I think this email is a combination of 3 liars converging in one place and playing a bad game of liar telephone. One person tells the person next to them and then that person tells the next but instead of repeating it, it is made worse, so on and so forth.

Yes, Lois was required to pay for a set amount for food, car insurance, and the difference in utilities, and her own phone bill. All that added up $200.00. Oh my gosh someone call social services.

If that girl lost 20 lbs out our house I would like to know where it went because the girl was asking to borrow my maternity pants before she even made it to the doctor to confirm the pregnancy.

The idea of a midweek was by court order that Superman fought hard for. It was hardly Lane's idea approved by her mother.

She's so concerned for Clark she asked to spend the night with a friend tomorrow.

Clark is in a horrible position. His parents don't get along. His loyalties are divided I'm sure. But I don't think he says bad things about our house. Just like he doesn't bad mouth his mother over at ours. He does make comments about certain things but we don't read to much into it. When he mentioned he wished he had his own room at his mom's that doesn't mean he hates being at his mom's. He's seven and dealing with a crazy situation. He loves his parents. Both of them. He needs them. Both of them.

I called Superman and told him if him he needed to get to the bottom of the situation. If we confirm this is coming from Lois and her lies she is not welcome in my home. She needed to confronted in front of her mother. She thinks she can play both sides and have no consequences. Well guess what? Consequences just met Karma and they are getting ready to whoop some ass!!

2 comments:

Stepped in H-E Double L said...

I've been reading all kinds of stories like this today. Is it a full moon out?

Kids learn quickly that they can pit their parents against one another, and typically stories get worse as they are told. If all the adults got along and were in this for the right reasons, it wouldn't get so out of hand. But I know that will never happen. Ex-wives are all crazy nuts and a lot of stepkids are the source of the crazy.

Stepmom in Training said...

I noticed you are following my blog...thank you :) I started reading yours last night and just wanted to tell you that it really sucks with everything you are going through. I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this! I will say that I think your situation is a prime example that women who think that the drama ends when the kids are 18 are VERY WRONG! Legal child support might end, but the money, stress, and drama never end. Keep hanging in there!