Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Karma

I honestly thought when karma reared its head on Lois I would feel happy or at least that all is right in the universe.

I was wrong.

Mr. Wonderful and Lois have broken up. He apparently was telling the first baby momma he still missed her among other things he was doing.

He then told Lois he was still going to need rides to school. HUGE BALLS.

No one deserves to be alone and pregnant. She is going to face so many struggles in the future. I wish they wouldn't have started so early.

No matter what she's done to me or our family she still deserves our support and good wishes. I'm sorry I didn't always show her that.



2 comments:

stef said...

ouch. I think it is right you'll feel bad, you have empathy which is necessary to be a good mom

Eyes Wide Open said...

Poor girl :(

You are an amazing person to feel compassion for her despite all the hurt. Wishing you all the best.
xo