Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's a Secret

A lot has been happening in the last few days and I haven't been able to bring myself to blog about it. I find myself more negative than I would like to be in my posts. I have been so tired and trying to look for this silver lining I've heard so much about. No catastrophes have happened lately and for that I am thankful.

The meeting went well last Friday at Clark's school. No major drama. When the meeting was over the the principal asked everyone to sign a letter of agreement I politely passed the paper by so Superman could sign. I know when it comes to the school my signature means nothing and I'm okay with that. Not to mention I don't want to cause trouble just to cause trouble.

Apparently Luther has issued an ultimatum to Lois. She is either going to stop this yo-yo dating with Mr. Wonderful or she needs to live somewhere else. He is treating her badly and it has become an everyday drama. Off and then on again relationship drama. Luther told her she can give him information on the baby but the other stuff has got to stop. They are tired of dealing with the aftermath of every fight. If she can't have a stable relationship with him then she shouldn't have one. She has no options right now so I don't know what she will decide.

On a completely different note last night we found out some great news.

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

We were both shocked. Still are in fact. I have always in the past made Superman look at the test first because of all the disappointments in our history. Last night I took one just so I could stop thinking about it. I was floored when it was positive. So after telling Superman of course the first thing we did was go get another one to take. Silly girl.

Come December another member will be added to our little family. We are trying to decide when to tell the kids. They have always known another addition was possible so I don't know how they will react. We are thinking about telling them Easter weekend. That is the next time all the kids will be together for any length of time.

So in this moment of pure joy I have to consider how Krypto is going to take the news. Is hoping she will not react badly to much to ask for???

9 comments:

stef said...

Congrats! Lots of happy tears flowing.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!

I really hope that Krypto spends the next nine months accidentally self-medicating with Valium for your benefit.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sometimes in the middle of the darkest time, a tiny ray of sunshine pokes in. (I totally did NOT mean for that to sound nasty!! lol)

Anyway -- ENJOY this and try not to let the crazy idiots you're surrounded by steal even the smallest bit of your joy.

Katy said...

Congratulations!!!!

mlnewton said...

Congratulations!

The Step In Mom. . . said...

Congratulations! Hopefully there won't be too many issues since this is your second child. The kids will know better what to expect this time around.

Dana Thompson said...

Congratulations! We, too, just found out we're pregnant with a due date at the end of November. I'm sure our news will send the Ex's into a state of shock since I've constantly heard from both of them that I just don't know what it's like to have "real kids." lol

Stepmomma Love said...

CONGRATS!!! Don't let Krypto take away any of your joy for this little one!

Crys said...

Congrats to you two! And welcome to the club! He he.