Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prayers for my baby

We told the kids this weekend. They were excited. We then told the rest of the family. But the news may have been told too soon.

I started to bleed yesterday afternoon. The doctor was unwilling to commit to anything until after the blood work and ultrasound was completed.

I had a miscarriage before Kent was born. My heart is breaking and I fear the worst.

We had the ultrasound this morning. We saw a normal heartbeat. The doctor said this was best we could hope for. Now I'm waiting to hear from the doctor about the radiologist report and blood work.

My fingers are crossed but my heart is heavy.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you in this stressful time!! Best of luck....but a heartbeat is something, right?!

HappilyFlawed said...

Hoping for the best outcome in 9 months!

Stepmomma Love said...

I'm sending lots of good vibes and prayers your way. Hope everything is ok.

The Step In Mom. . . said...

Well a heart beat is a very good sign! Try to stay positive, extra stress won't help anything.

Good luck to you and your family.

Mommy of 3 said...

Praying for you and your baby! Think positively, and be oh so thankful for a heartbeat on the ultrasound!!

stef said...

I've been there as well. I really, really hope that you get a positive outcome.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and your baby - I really hope you're able to rest and that you're being kind to yourself.

And to your little person: Hang in there, please!

diane rene said...

thinking of you and wishing you the best. I remember the fear and waiting for answers - sending you good vibes.

Crys said...

Sending good thoughts for you and the baby.