Friday, September 11, 2009

Huge F&%@*$& Balls

I was sitting at my desk at work when my phone goes off. It was a text from Superman.

I just found out that Luther called my job trying to get
me in trouble for the two checks from insurance.

My first reaction is I'm going to hurt that bastard complete outrage. How dare he try to call Superman's work to get him in trouble. Superman received an email this previous weekend requesting we research some insurance payments that were possibly made to us instead of the provider. Superman sent a response on Wednesday letting Lexie know it had been researched and we did in fact receive the checks. He let her know it would be paid to her in the next month. No big deal right? Apparently not.

Superman's job could have been in jeopardy had they believed he used his influence of his position to keep the money. Thank goodness Luther was told Superman has not done anything that constitutes their involvement. He was also told he did not have a right to file a complaint because the matters involved do not concern him. If a complaint needed to be filed Lexie needed to make contact in person.

After doing more research my husband found out this actually happened several months ago. He was never told of it by his supervisors because it was a considered a frivolous complaint by an angry ex-wife.

So I ask why did it take her several months to inform us of the error? If she wanted her share why didn't she just ask instead of going to his employer? If she didn't want to address it with Superman why not wait until court to bring it up? Does this crazy bitch Lexie understand if he loses his job the child support she has gotten so accustomed to receiving every two weeks for the last 12 years would stop??? What the F&@!?

No comments: